A Social Sustainability Initiative:
OSC has developed the following initiatives to enrich our global society in areas including the following:
1. Research and development of the “Solar Shade” to shield the amount of heat and radiation that reaches the earth, thereby cooling portions of the oceans and polar caps and reducing temperatures in over heated areas.
See how the Solar Shade works. By clicking on the following link you agree not to use any portion of this presentation without the explicit written permission of the Director of OSC.
2. Education “certificates” to all by age 15 focusing on parenting, nutrition and personal finance skills.
3. A financial program that provides services and loans to those who are otherwise ineligible, offering financial opportunity for all.
4. Solar-powered sustainable farms growing healthy fish, vegetables, fruit, and more; aquaponic systems that can be installed in any climate and geographical conditions providing locals to self-sustain themselves with healthy food sources.
5. Mapping global relief efforts where all groups can share their project objectives and specifics to unite in collaboration; where volunteers can connect and discover the vast variety of relief efforts to join or support.
6. Solar-powered tablets for all! Providing educational, healthcare, economic resources for all with hardware blocking devices denying access to violent, hateful, or illicit information.
7. OSC-TV, a multi-media social justice and sustainability progress information center.
Social Sustainability is founded in 3 pillars:
Life, we all share the right to the ‘quality of life’
Equality, we all share the right to access all this world has to offer
Growth, we all share the privilege to develop a better world for the next generation
5317 Fruitville Rd. #105
Sarasota, Fl. 34232
Copyright 1995-2019 OSC
OSC is a registered 501c-3 non-profit in the State of Florida. Call 850-921-0400 or 800-435-7352 (Florida only) to verify registration. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state.